CONCENTRATED RETINOL SERUM 1
This Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of serums has been formulated with high concentrations of vitamin A. They are designed to help normalise the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage, and in promoting healthy-looking skin eventually creating skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
HOW TO USE:
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
2. Start by adding one drop of Retinol to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
3. Then as your skin feels more comfortable, slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on its own.
4. Alternatively, apply Concentrated Retinol Serums to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry; then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, morning and/or evening.
5. Use 2-4 bottles per Concentrated Retinol Serum step-up level before progressing to the next level
6. Retinol 1 may be used in conjunction with B-Active Sebugel A for problematic skin conditions.
* Retinol 3 is not available in Canada and Australia.
Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Helps to refine the look of skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature aging and fine lines.
Retinol , Retinyl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate (serums 2 and 3), Colosturm
Out of stock
This incomparable everyday foundation range of face and body products gives skin exactly what it needs, when it needs it. The scientifically researched combination of vitamins A, C, E , along with powerful antioxidants such as rooibos tea, honey-bush and specially selected peptides, protect and normalize the skin while promoting collagen production. And clients are assured of longer term benefits with moisturizers that gently ‘step up’ levels of vitamin A enabling skin to gain maximum long-term results.
There are no reviews yet.