Gentle Volumising Shampoo:
Brush hair out and moisten with warm water. Distribute Volumising Shampoo along the parting of the scalp and lightly massage in. Lather up the hair again with water and then rinse. Tip: There is less foaming of the natural surfactants in Gentle Volumising Shampoo, so there won’t be a luxurious lather with the usual amount of shampoo. The cleansing ability is still outstanding, so don’t use too much.
- Coconut surfactants, amino acids and sugar: mild detergents with extremely low irritation potential
- Oat-based amino acid compounds: condition, improve and strengthen the hair structure
- Ginkgo extract: strengthens and protects hair and scalp, boosts the scalp’s circulation, supplies moisture
- Plant glycerine: natural humectant, e.g. from sunflower and rapeseed
- Wheat proteins: large molecules that surround the hair shaft like a protective coating and specifically fill in damaged areas, are proven to increase volume
After washing, spray into slightly damp hair. Do not rinse out. As needed, can also be applied to dry hair. Shake well before use!
- Crambe oil (Abyssinian kale): the oil with the highest content of long-chain, monounsaturated fatty acid erucic acid. The plant crambe oil sterols result in shine and softness and combat damage, split ends and frizziness
- Wheat protein: strengthens the hair and protects it from dehydration
- Sunflower oil: synergistic oil, strengthens the positive effect of the valuable crambe oil, makes the hair softer, more elastic and easier to comb
- Ginkgo and plant glycerine: supply the hair with new strength and refreshing moisture without weighing it down, protect it from damaging environmental influences and styling stress
There are no reviews yet.