Brush hair out and moisten with warm water. Distribute Balancing Shampoo along the parting of the scalp and lightly massage in. Lather up the hair again with water and then rinse. Tip: There is less foaming of the natural surfactants in Balancing Shampoo, so there won’t be a luxurious lather with the usual amount of shampoo. The cleansing ability is still outstanding, so don’t use too much.
- Hair and scalp are gently but thoroughly cleansed with mild surfactants based on coconut, amino acids and sugar.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder) from certified organic cultivation: calms and harmonises the scalp, moisturises, cools, reduces irritations and prevents micro-inflammations, stimulates cell growth
- Without essential oils: to avoid irritating sensitive scalps, this is free from all perfumes.
After washing, spray into slightly damp hair. Do not rinse out. As needed, can also be applied to dry hair. Shake well before use!
- Crambe oil (Abyssinian kale): the oil with the highest content of long-chain, monounsaturated fatty acid erucic acid. The plant crambe oil sterols result in shine and softness and combat damage, split ends and frizziness
- Wheat protein: strengthens the hair and protects it from dehydration
- Sunflower oil: synergistic oil, strengthens the positive effect of the valuable crambe oil, makes the hair softer, more elastic and easier to comb
- Ginkgo and plant glycerine: supply the hair with new strength and refreshing moisture without weighing it down, protect it from damaging environmental influences and styling stress